Jan 27, 2022 | AMS | 238 views
Arena Protocols in Place for Return
To help the City ensure they do not exceed capacity limits, the City is requesting that spectators be limited to 2 adults per participant and children under the age of 12, wherever possible.
The following health measures will be in effect at all arenas:
- Proof of vaccination requirements remain in effect.
- A QR code presented via digital or printed copy is required for anyone 12 years of age and older as well as government issued identification. Any receipt without a QR code will NOT be accepted.
- COVID health screening must be completed prior to entering the facility. This can be completed at the door or in advance by visiting https://publicscreening.citywindsor.ca
- Masks must be worn at all times, except when actively participating in the sport or activity
- Food and drink are not permitted
- Spectators are encouraged to maintain a 2m physical distance from anyone outside their household
- 50% capacity in dressing rooms (max of 15 people per dressing room)
- Participants and spectators are asked not to loiter in the facility before and after the rentals
- Enhanced cleaning of high touch surfaces