ATTENTION ALL HOUSELEAGUE PLAYERS:
Each year RMHA conducts a Ratings Day to evaluate our players in order to create our teams in the most balanced way possible.
The Ratings Day schedule is now available here
and will take place on Sept 11th and Sept 12th. Check the schedule for your year-of-birth and the first initial of your last name so you show up only when you're supposed to. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Players should arrive with plenty of time to check-in at the desk *and* to get ready to go on the ice.
- We can assume that dressing rooms will be available but if that changes we'll let you know.
- ALL players must have their own equipment! (Including jerseys and sox).
- AFTER you are assigned to a team, your coach will make every effort to contact you and then you'll be given your team jersey / sox at your first practice.
- If you have not heard from a coach, you can still confirm your team assignment by looking at the TEAM Rosters on our website for your particular division to find your name and team assignment. Once you know your team assignment then you will follow their calendar for the remainder of the season.
Along the way, if you have questions you can contact [email protected]
for more information.